Thursday, March 02, 2006

Infinite


Gives me a feeling that am inside a space shuttle or am at the beginning of an infinite journey. Shot with my camera in 'auto' mode with raindrops on the lense. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Vikas said...

I like the B&W effect of this shot, would level the white further to get more soft look!

other thing, straighten the shot, you can do that in Picasa

I am said...

Vikas - thanks. Havn't used any photoshop function on this yet. Will try what you suggested.

Anonymous said...

nice pic. good perspective projection view.

I would have made the epicenter of the projection right at the center of the image. right now, it is slightly to the right.

nice b&w effect.

micromysore said...

how can u call 20 feet infinity ?
if space shuttle is this spacious, we must be pygmies :P hehehehe

I am said...

Think of 'Infinite' more than a mathematical concept as you view the snap. You might understand what I was getting at!

~ ॐ ~ said...

i like it... just the way it is...

Anonymous said...

Dreamy... I like it.