Homeless
He he he... :)) why me laughing and smiling, he he... only I know the reason !!
Kind of realizing how it is when all of a sudden what you called as home doesn't exist anymore.. the small market place inside Manas NP, that was bombed during the Bodoland Movement...to stop access of forest department and army inside the forests (foothills of Himalayas, Kokrajhar dist., Assam) and Bhutan, Black Mountain Range (yet to be explored by naturalist), a refuge for the rebels (the only sucess story on Modern India, post Independence)
On a parallel note.. moved out of my old apartment.. when I woke up in the morning and was packing did not know where I will be sleeping tonight! Never ever in my dreams throughout my life did I ever expect that I will ever get an opportunity to live in a spiritual place...the closest I have been in Bellurmath in Kolkata by the river Ganges.
An Unique night.. indeed.. I can't thank my friend and his friends for offering me to stay here tonight..

On a parallel note.. moved out of my old apartment.. when I woke up in the morning and was packing did not know where I will be sleeping tonight! Never ever in my dreams throughout my life did I ever expect that I will ever get an opportunity to live in a spiritual place...the closest I have been in Bellurmath in Kolkata by the river Ganges.
An Unique night.. indeed.. I can't thank my friend and his friends for offering me to stay here tonight..
No comments:
Post a Comment