Lemine Cha
The lady who waits along the Torsa riverbed to sell country liquor to the labours collecting, grinding, and breaking stones and gravel- be it sunny, misty, or rainy! I loved her umbrella and never understand why and how she maintained the same unconditioned smile everytime I passed by...she called herself 'Lemine cha'.

7 comments:
hey tanu!! It has been ages!
great to see you back doc!
assam? himalayan foot hills? where!!?
@Iris: Yah, back to the world of blogs!
hmmm.. that explains a lot :) -H
Tanu,
Great to see you back in the world!
What's up?
Yes I like her umbrella too...liked the bright colors in the picture...they hide the hard life that is hers..
The lines on her face tell many talesof hardship.
Interesting capture.
good for going into my book on photography ;) into the section "Faces and expressions".
how much for this photo? copyrights????
Post a Comment