How I see the world
Rainfall to Snowfall: When I started shooting it wasraining, hence the following shots. Change is inevitable be it weather or life!
nice one!!!
ok.... am a fan of yours now :)
a nice shot again!! suggestion increase the contrast ! In Picasa fiddle with the shadows, highlight and contrast...
Om - Thanks ;)Vikas - Thanks for your comments. I have started using Picasa..so yet to get full control of it.
Ha! now I am moving into my favorite section.. that gave me the first impression of tanu's photos. Wonder how this one looks in color.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
nice one!!!
ok.... am a fan of yours now :)
a nice shot again!!
suggestion increase the contrast !
In Picasa fiddle with the shadows, highlight and contrast...
Om - Thanks ;)
Vikas - Thanks for your comments. I have started using Picasa..so yet to get full control of it.
Ha! now I am moving into my favorite section.. that gave me the first impression of tanu's photos. Wonder how this one looks in color.
Post a Comment