GAWD... i didnt think they were donuts until i read.... like the effect very much... and also the choice of surface on which they are kept.. leather/rexine kinda thing.. which very easily disperses the light thus not allowing bright spots to be formed. Nice job!!!
im not sure which camera you have so i cant tell you where you white balance setting is. but considering its a digicam it should have wb. lemme know whats ure camera model... i cant stress on the importance of correct WB
Brilliant. Makes me hungry. Can’t believe these are donuts. If only all the donuts had this kind of appeal, I am sure I would have put on a few extra pounds. Now that I am back from Boston, I am filling in the gap with the real vadas :-)
... 40 ounce 'Bindaas'; 20 ounce 'Optimistic';15 ounce 'Enthusiastic';15 ounce 'Crazy';5 ounce 'Conditioned to sadness'; and rest....'Random error'!![:D]
self nicknamed as 'BAKWAAS" :)
enjoy every moment you spend in my 'Bindaas' world..love - Tanu
8 comments:
i like the color in this foto !!! clicked nicely !!!
yeah they kind of look similar !! but not the same .. CA never letz you miss anything about food ;-) though
play with the white balance of your camera (WB). you should get nice color tones then... great picture otherwise. makes me hungry
GAWD... i didnt think they were donuts until i read.... like the effect very much... and also the choice of surface on which they are kept.. leather/rexine kinda thing.. which very easily disperses the light thus not allowing bright spots to be formed.
Nice job!!!
Thanks for everybody's comment.
Acrolint - Thanks. whats WB? Have to still figure it out in my camera I guess.
im not sure which camera you have so i cant tell you where you white balance setting is. but considering its a digicam it should have wb. lemme know whats ure camera model... i cant stress on the importance of correct WB
Brilliant. Makes me hungry. Can’t believe these are donuts. If only all the donuts had this kind of appeal, I am sure I would have put on a few extra pounds. Now that I am back from Boston, I am filling in the gap with the real vadas :-)
they do look like vada!! But :( they are
just two-nuts!
i like the shot, background is great and the square crop looks nice!
Post a Comment