I agree its true with life, but I believe that's what makes it more interesting, lets you decide what will make the best composition.
Good play with DOF. Try reshooting the same picture with different things in focus! Just an exercise I have always found useful when it comes down to shooting things in real life!
If u decide to post some BW, post its color version too... I found the earlier image... really good.. I have nothing against BW, I like it a lot... but sometimes we need color... a lot of color..
... 40 ounce 'Bindaas'; 20 ounce 'Optimistic';15 ounce 'Enthusiastic';15 ounce 'Crazy';5 ounce 'Conditioned to sadness'; and rest....'Random error'!![:D]
self nicknamed as 'BAKWAAS" :)
enjoy every moment you spend in my 'Bindaas' world..love - Tanu
3 comments:
I agree its true with life, but I believe that's what makes it more interesting, lets you decide what will make the best composition.
Good play with DOF. Try reshooting the same picture with different things in focus! Just an exercise I have always found useful when it comes down to shooting things in real life!
nice shot...
take the original and do color filtering to have only red and all other colors made b/w.
it is good memory testing picture. the question would be... "write all the objects you see in that image".
:)
If u decide to post some BW, post its color version too... I found the earlier image... really good.. I have nothing against BW, I like it a lot... but sometimes we need color... a lot of color..
Post a Comment