Friday, April 07, 2006

Between Twin Tower's ..


Two shots for yesterday and today..Would have been a perfect shot if the Boat was few 'mm' towards right. I thought symmtery would have made this shot perfect..but nevertheless I liked this shot for the land, water, air - combo :). Lalit had a similar shot few weeks back. Remembered your shot as I looked through my cannon :)

For thosse who might re-visit, watch out for these twin towers in subsequent shots, from land and air ! And thanks again to everybody for your time and comments - tanu Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vanditha said...

classy snap. I really liked most of the snaps on this blog. Neat Work!!!

I am inspired. Hope I can get something half as good with my Cannoon A95 ;)

Shyam said...

Did you want the boat few mm right?? to get symmetry???? no no, symmetry doesn't matter Tanuji ;). Now, you want symmetry???? dekhaaaaa... symmetry ka kamaal??????

Palak Chokshi said...

excellent composition... great combination of elements... belongs in a magazine... love it... mm don't make a difference...not in this shot atleast... looks really good just as it is

Anonymous said...

I could have sworn i had commented on this some time ago.. :)
One of your best!