How I see the world
Who is big, the boat, the twin towers, the ship or....?
"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems likea second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a secondseems like an hour. That's relativity."
this is good... and big !!!i guess the frame :)
I like this photo as compared to the previous one. The reason is the lamp posts are bit distracting. Nice composition & exposure.
Both I guess
Both i guess
wow that's a great shot !
intresting quote and pic.....
Very nice! Nice quote from Eintsien too! very appropriate..
Post a Comment
7 comments:
this is good...
and big !!!
i guess the frame :)
I like this photo as compared to the previous one. The reason is the lamp posts are bit distracting. Nice composition & exposure.
Both I guess
Both i guess
wow that's a great shot !
intresting quote and pic.....
Very nice! Nice quote from Eintsien too! very appropriate..
Post a Comment