Tanu! Should I say "thank you" too? No... all this work is her work: she made me feel super comfortable in front of her camera and I actually had fun taking these pic. Shyam: wait to see the other ones... ;o)
@Anna - thanks that you liked and feel comfortable infront of my camera..i just wanted somebody like that to shoot :)..i should thank you for being so patient..:)
... 40 ounce 'Bindaas'; 20 ounce 'Optimistic';15 ounce 'Enthusiastic';15 ounce 'Crazy';5 ounce 'Conditioned to sadness'; and rest....'Random error'!![:D]
self nicknamed as 'BAKWAAS" :)
enjoy every moment you spend in my 'Bindaas' world..love - Tanu
5 comments:
good one....
try b/w for this.
try diff lightings and positions.
:)
this is a very nice foto !!!
good good !!!
Tanu!
Should I say "thank you" too? No... all this work is her work: she made me feel super comfortable in front of her camera and I actually had fun taking these pic. Shyam: wait to see the other ones... ;o)
Smacks.
Roommate
revisiting ....
I notice that the color is monochrome.... background... model... mehndhi... all around same color - light to dark shades.
Really liked the color and the mood!!!
@thanks shaym, om, anna.
@Anna - thanks that you liked and feel comfortable infront of my camera..i just wanted somebody like that to shoot :)..i should thank you for being so patient..:)
Post a Comment