Saturday, May 06, 2006

Bon Voyage


Last two days, were a forced unexpected dose of motivation and inspiration. Thanks to my friends. Although, these words are still resonating in my mind I wanted to have them written some where before I forget, and re-visit whenever, I loose focus!

"....from hence forth all of you will be repeatedly challenged with your ideas and opinions...for the future. I hope that as proud graduates from the Utah State University, each of you continue to be the reason of our pride and success in your respective fields...Congratulations
"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shyam said...

nice shot!!!!!
Liked the green and perspective projection of the road.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful landscape shot, love the colors!

Akanksha Chaudhary said...

//from hence forth all of you will be repeatedly challenged with your ideas and opinions//

isnt this so true? kept me thinking.. life's like this..sometimes makes u just stop, think and re-live some of the best moments of our life i guess..

I am said...

@thanks ashish and Shyam.

@akanksha - absolutely true..the line that you caught were and are the words ringing in my head all the time..not only as a scientist but also as a person..haven't heard such words being told so casually and perfectly on a perfect day! glad to know that u think the same. good luck, with your stuff