How I see the world
In color "Waiting "
khoob bhalo :)
better than the color one...
@thanks shyam and Om, what u are learning bangla or what?Even I liked the Better than the colored. Suits the title better too
very nice ! i also like it better than the colored one. Looks like a perfect day to wait ! :)
place your model on that chair and take a snap. The model should have an expression of "waiting...". try it!
lonely, lonely, lonely.. yeah!
@anon - :D, :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
khoob bhalo :)
better than the color one...
@thanks shyam and Om, what u are learning bangla or what?
Even I liked the Better than the colored. Suits the title better too
very nice ! i also like it better than the colored one. Looks like a perfect day to wait ! :)
place your model on that chair and take a snap. The model should have an expression of "waiting...". try it!
lonely, lonely, lonely.. yeah!
@anon - :D, :)
Post a Comment