Monday, June 19, 2006

Look at that....


Mother of the 'Star of Bethlehem' :) Jokes apart. Went to greenhouse to take snaps of the rare cactus flower which my friend was grooming all these days. The flower shots turned out good, but I thought I got a better glimpse of the 'Groomer'. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tripti said...

Thanks tanu , I humbly bow to thy compliment :), and ur idea to get the leaves out of focus was aweosme , i shall copy ok

Shyam said...

who is this girl? ;)
zara yahaan dekho ...
say cheese...........

aequo animo (advocatus diaboli) said...

Hmm, Thank you, Now I can relate a face to a name :). Nice shot.

micromysore said...

thirupathi kano .. shyama ..

Vikas said...

ahem ahem ... its a beautiful shot Tanu !! Good work with the pose - I guess that goes for both the model and the photographer!

Tripti said...

Thanks tanu :)

Madan please get your spelling right do not mangle my name

thanks Vikas n Shyama , I can pose for you also ;)