Saturday, June 24, 2006

Secret Window

Posted by Picasa

"As I passed the secret window I caught the last glimpse of the world I lived in for so many years. I wish I could go back and live life again! Just so that I remember what it was like being there, I got this shot of 'Life on earth' back with me."

These would be my lines for sure when I leave this planet, this shot just gave me a hint of what it would be like once we escape from the 'Secret Window'.

6 comments:

Tripti said...

Very compicated text ,lekin apt title :) , wish there was a secret window through which i could escape :)

Nandan said...

jaabaar dine ae kawthati, bale jenO jaaee?

I am said...

@thanks tripti , Nandan

@ Nandan - are you trying to say something in Bangla? Was not sure.

aequo animo (advocatus diaboli) said...

Good shot. Your text reminds of Paulo Coehlo .. may be "Veronika decides to Die". Well said.

Nandan said...

Hi Tanushree, apologies for my hurriedly written comment and incorrect Bangala. Ya, these are the lines from a poem by Tagore that mean -- On my last day, I would like to say that whatever I have seen or received is incomparable. (The second line is jaa dekhechhi jaa peyechhi, tulanaa taar naaee.) Pretty similar to what you've written. May be great minds think alike :)

Lalit Singh said...

i am curious.. did u flip the pic horizontally?