How I see the world
That's what I see.One diving, the other Sitting cross legged. What do you see?
In the second one , I see a swan craning its neck to clean its feathers :)
first one is fine ... a diving woman.The second one is a yoga woman - doing some complex yoga pose !
Nice shot. All I see is two flowers, stretching imagination a bit A crooked nail and a weak hammer :)
Apart from what you described and what "hemanth did not describe", i see: upside down ballet dancer and two worms :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
In the second one , I see a swan craning its neck to clean its feathers :)
first one is fine ... a diving woman.
The second one is a yoga woman - doing some complex yoga pose !
Nice shot. All I see is two flowers, stretching imagination a bit A crooked nail and a weak hammer :)
Apart from what you described and what "hemanth did not describe", i see: upside down ballet dancer and two worms :)
Post a Comment