Tuesday, June 20, 2006

When Glowing Within


Although this shot was overexposed and I did not like it when I first took it, however on a 2nd loot it did not seem so bad. Infact I think the interior (stamens and pupil) got highlighted as the surrounding was ignored. This forces me to draw an anology, of how beauty lies within and can only be reached once we overcome the surrounding. Also first sight opinion can never be the last one. There is always something new to discover even in the oldest archive!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shyam said...

No No.... First impression is the best impression. If you did not feel it best at first, it will never be best.

So, my judgement... previous post is better than this one.

I am said...

@Shyam : NOPE - i don't agree to your philo. see it 'depends'. Anyway thanks for linking the first shot, its already sharpened to the extent possible. And I dont like to use picasa to artificially focus stuff too much.

Tripti said...

Tanu what you have written is pretty. I agree I dislike the first opinion concept because sometimes your judgemnet can be biased and sometimes even the event itslelf may not be the type one which one can make a opinion.