Monday, July 10, 2006

Hidden Faces


An unexpected creation of nature captured at Zions National Park, 2006 Posted by Picasa

Reply to the comments: Thanks guys for your comments. I actually saw an old man's face (first time) and a reptile head next to it...later I also saw an eagle's face ...after going through everybody's comment am sure there are plenty more hidden faces in it...

@Nandan - Nope this was just one of the tree's at our campsite, not at Zion's lodge.

6 comments:

Nandan said...

wow. Was it near the Zion lodge?

Anonymous said...

Call me crazy... but i think i saw a few feline faces... is that what we are looking for ;) ??

aequo animo (advocatus diaboli) said...

Faces?, Where?, seems to be very well hidden. ( I can almost conjure up a face looking down .. using the creamy parts of the tree.. is it the same one? )

Abi said...

I can see the head of a lion.

Tripti said...

hey tanu I see a rose bud and also a farmer kind of man with lotts of white hair and huge beard laughing :)

Its really cool to see the different interpretations

~ ॐ ~ said...

khoob bhalo !!!