Yupp, with my new eyes...I can capture more beauty around me ! :)
I am still in the process of discovering new insights to my Canons1....so with Pentax I presume I have even longer path to travel before I get confident with my visions :)
... 40 ounce 'Bindaas'; 20 ounce 'Optimistic';15 ounce 'Enthusiastic';15 ounce 'Crazy';5 ounce 'Conditioned to sadness'; and rest....'Random error'!![:D]
self nicknamed as 'BAKWAAS" :)
enjoy every moment you spend in my 'Bindaas' world..love - Tanu
8 comments:
Ha ha join the club of "no confidence yet "! , nice pic :). I am sure J considering the fact tat u have one month start b4 me
wow. neat! nice texture of the leaf.
Try this.... Capture similar image but with a flat leaf and with few water droplets on it!
@ Shyam - i aready have that in my mind..:) but have to wait till I find time :)
Here is a challenge... (that i plan to give every photographer ;) : capture a falling water droplet ;)...
All the best with you vision missions.
Nice snap and caption. Bought a new camera?
Looks like you are about to head for a fun journey :) .. howz the new camera doing?
And now stop using the on camera flash (or use it creatively, by making it bounce) - on camera flash is a bad bad thing !!
Your photos are so beatiful...
Kisses for you
hmmm nice angle....good pic...just crop a lil from bottom
Post a Comment