Mount Naomi Peak, Logan, UT
Reminded me of valley of Flowers in Western Himalaya's. Went hiking to Naomi Peak this weekend. It forks from Tony Groove, gives you an altitudinal gain of 10, 000 ft, from 3000 ft. Some of the areas still had snow cover even at 90 - 80 deg F.

Reply to Comments : thanks everyone for your time. Yes, the white in the foreground is snow, however I am not sure why it was pink! The nearby rocks had a red lichen growing in them. It could be the reason but am not sure. So in nutshell I don't know :( @Akira - Will try to get sunset snaps, but can't promise being really busy offlate. And may be you should consider coming back for a while :)


7 comments:
makes me want to be a forest ranger or a hermit..or an ecologist.
Is that the snow? why is it all pinkish?
Ahh, to live there and die there!
Use filter for the first photo. That blue must have been better - filter will help you to get it.
Second one too. - I liked different shades of blue there!
Wow....everytime I see some pic frm UT, it reminds me of how many places I missed seeing...makes me nostalgic too...(Sighs..)...
btw I was expecting to see some sunset pics...the sunsets in Logan are amazing in summer...so many colors...bring 'em on plz.... :)
Lovely you lucky girl :)
Is that your new camera? Great shots!! Have to visit UT someday!
Post a Comment