Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Musical Hands

From the Musical Store of an American Indian at Summer Fest 2006, Logan. Forgot the name of the instrument. Looked similar to the wind chyme's sounded really pleasant when the singer just waved his hand through them... Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Abhi said...

i like the way u v arranged the poloroids and then took the snap. good.

Anonymous said...

Its sounds similar to the dowitcher thing (long bill short bill ;)...
The instrument does look like a windchime on a wooden frame.. I am curious to know what they called it.

Anonymous said...

You take pretty good photos. Consider putting them on Flickr (www.flickr.com) so that you can get hazaar feedback.

Btw, I came here off your Orkut profile.

I am said...

@Everybody - thanks for your comments and time

@ abhi - I did not arrange the polaroid, picasa did it for me :)