How I see the world
Appka hukum saranko par :)
why are they both not seeing at each other? did they fight before you took this picture??? ;)
Beautiful is not the right word, but for the lack of a proper vocabulary I have to use it.U like photography, if u wish, visit my blog about SCOTLAND and check out the pic there. Any suggestions or comments are always welcome.Cheers
Nicely framed...think I wouldve liked a bit more colour, but still nice
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Appka hukum saranko par :)
why are they both not seeing at each other? did they fight before you took this picture??? ;)
Beautiful is not the right word, but for the lack of a proper vocabulary I have to use it.
U like photography, if u wish, visit my blog about SCOTLAND and check out the pic there. Any suggestions or comments are always welcome.
Cheers
Nicely framed...think I wouldve liked a bit more colour, but still nice
Post a Comment